September 27, 2014
Brixham Breakwater. Brixham
Pick up your tickets now from one of the supporting shops to attend the Charity Fishing Competition in aid of the RNLI at Brixham Breakwater on September 27th 2014.
From 1pm registration
3pm fishing starts
10pm fishing finishes
14:35 h low tide ( 1.1 m )
20:05 h high tide ( 4.8 m )
• Seaview Angling, Plymouth
• Plymouth Angling Centre, Plymouth
• South West Sea Baits, Plymouth
• Euro Angling, Torquay
• Tidal Tackle, Torquay
• Jackman’s Tackle, Teignmouth
• Tackle Trader, Newton Abbot
• Brixham Bait And Tackle, Brixham
1. Two rod and three hook maximum.
2. Catch and release.
3. No fish other than those stated on the species list are to be eligible.
4. Fish to be weighed in by an official marshal.
5. No fishing from any area which is not open to the general public, or in any area where previous permission has to be obtained.
6. All profits raised will be donated to the RNLI.
7. All fish to be measured as a percentage against the specimen list.
8. Should any disagreement arise the marshal’s decision will be final.
9. We have the right to refuse entry to any individual for any reason.
10. Three fish maximum weigh in.
11. The angler with the highest percentage will be declared the winner.
12. Prizes given for first, second and third place.
13. Only 1 prize per person for 1st 2nd and 3rd places.
14. There will be a small prize for most species caught. ( Bring your LRF gear!!)
15. Enjoy your day and have fun!
Text COMP52 £1 to 70070